IMPORTANT COVID-19 ANNOUNCEMENT
We understand the uncertainty of the COVID-19 pandemic can lead to anxiety and concerns for everyone. I want to assure you, our staff remains dedicated to providing a safe and healthy environment for our residents, balancing the importance of staff protection, as well. We are doing everything we can to maintain the high level of customer service you’ve come to expect from us, while complying with New York State mandates.
We are continuing to follow the guidance of national, state and local authorities as we do our part to stop the spread of COVID-19 while at the same time balancing the needs of our residents’ living environment.
As a reminder, the following closures and policy changes remain in effect until further notice.
- CLOSURES – these areas and amenities, if on the property, are closed until further notice
- OFFICE AREA
- To reach us: please call or email
- Rent checks: mail or place in the drop box
- FITNESS ROOM
- OPEN only during business hours (8:30am - 5:00pm M-F). Residents and occupants only. Masks mandatory if more than one person is using the fitness room.
- CLUBHOUSE / COMMUNITY ROOM
- OUTDOOR PLAY AREAS FOR CHILDREN
- OFFICE AREA
- Please note the social distancing guidelines and use common sense to not overcrowd elevators while in use. Please be patient as elevator wait times will be increased as they will be transporting less passengers. Please wait for the next ride pursuant to social distancing guidelines. If at all possible, use stairwells.
- POLICY CHANGES
- LAUNDRY AREA
- Pay attention to the number of individuals using the machines and keep at least six feet apart (social distancing)
- We will adhere to enhanced disinfecting and cleaning procedures for all doorknobs, common surface and equipment knobs as documented by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO)
- WORK REQUESTS
- Only essential work orders applying to life safety, health and hygiene will be completed (other work requests will be held until the potential spread of COVID-19 has subsided)
- If emergency entry is required to your unit, staff will NOT enter until we have confirmation that no one in your household has (or previously had) a COVID-19 diagnosis, flu-like symptoms or has any other illness
- Be advised, staff may wear protective gear such as goggles, masks, gloves and hooded Tyvek suits for safety reasons
- LAUNDRY AREA
We are in this together. As a responsible community, we can lessen the risk to each other by practicing social distancing, frequently washing our hands and limiting contact with others. If you do become ill, please notify us as further precautions may need to be taken to protect other residents and staff. Please refrain from flushing wipes or paper towel down the toilet. This creates clogged drains, back-ups and flooding water.
We will continue to monitor the rapidly changing environment and will remain in contact as circumstances change. Thank you for your patience and understanding as we navigate this unprecedented event together.
In health and wellness,
Your Property Team